Leader on the market of Medical Compression Hosiery is Sigvaris – European Quality Stockings that cure and prevent your vascular system from any damage. Polymed Health provides an assortment of Sigvaris products suitable for every client. Sigvaris hosiery will maintain good health of your legs, increase energy and improve blood circulation.
- Sigvaris Medical – for moderate and more sever symptoms: 15-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, 50-60mmHg. This collections of Sigvaris products is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression for the best therapeutic results and greater wearing comfort.
- Sigvaris Well Being – for prevention and moderate symptoms: 15-20mmHg. This fashionable collection was design by Sigvaris to help promote leg health, provide relief from tired, aching legs, swollen feet and ankles. New generation of stylish graduate compression.
- Sigvaris Sport – For performance and recovery: 15-20, 20-30mmHg. This line of products was designed for athletic activity and recovery that helps to reduce delayed onset muscle soreness, fight g force and circulate blood back to the heart and lungs more efficiently. Unlike the SIGVARIS SPORT, many other sports products do not feature “true graduated compression.” Only Faster, Higher, Stronger!
Clients with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes and recent venous procedures will benefit from our outstanding certified fitters who will determine proper Graduated Compression Medical Stockings and provide all necessary information for future care of your legs.
- Symptoms of Venous Disorders:
- Leg Ucler
- Spider veins
- Swollen ankles/feet
- Signs of varicose veins
- Aching legs, tired
- Feeling of fatigue or tension in your legs
- Risk Factors of Venouse Disorders:
- Use of Hormone medication
- Infectious disease
- Long distance travel
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Age over 40
- Surgery or trauma